Concerned Pennsylvania Attorneys Advocate for Auto Accident Victims
Compassionate lawyers assist injured individuals in the Philadelphia area
We understand that the physical pain, disability, mounting medical bills and lost wages resulting from an auto accident can have devastating and life-changing consequences for victims and their families. While you focus on regaining your health, let the personal injury lawyers at Gallagher Law, P.C. concentrate on recovering compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of income and other expenses. We draw upon our experience to obtain favorable settlements and verdicts for clients in the Philadelphia area and throughout Pennsylvania.
Committed counselors represent clients hurt in a range of car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of Pennsylvania statutes and case law enables us to advocate confidently for the compensation you deserve. At Gallagher Law, P.C., we represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorneys take action to hold drunk drivers accountable for the pain they cause.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who do not alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they cause an accident.
Our attorneys are known as skilled and caring advocates for auto accident victims and will support you throughout the complicated legal process.
Supportive lawyers handle insurance claims for accident victims
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the compensation you deserve can be difficult. Our attorneys assist clients in preparing strong claims, and we oppose insurers who try to deny them. At Gallagher Law, P.C., we may bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts, to establish liability for the accident and document the severity of your injuries.
Consulting an attorney immediately following an auto accident is essential to the preservation of crucial evidence and witness testimony. In addition, Pennsylvania law places time limits on filing automobile accident claims. To ensure timely investigation of your claim, we can schedule appointments on weekends or evenings and visit your home or hospital bed if you cannot come to our office.
Contact Pennsylvania auto accident attorneys for capable and caring legal services
Selecting a strong and compassionate attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a consultation at the Philadelphia office of Gallagher Law, P.C., call 215-963-1555 or contact us online.